Who doesn’t love the luxury of siting in a nice, big, comfortable bath tub where you can sit back, relax, have some bubbles, and enjoy some peaceful time to yourself? It is a wonderful feeling and a great way to relax while also being able to bath. The hard part is that when someone acquires a disability, or has some very limited mobility, due to various reasons, they might not be able to enjoy that because they can’t access their current bath tub. It has become inaccessible. Luckily Best Bath has come up with the ADL Spa bath tub that is accessible for anyone of any age. So let’s take a look at the features and benefits of this amazing spa bath tub.
- The tubs’ pressure-sealed door slides open, allowing users to transition into the tub directly from a wheelchair or walker, or for assisted entry via a lift.
- The optional jetted system, which includes an Ozone3 Sanitation System, combines a seven-jet hydro massage and a 15-jet air massage.
- The hydrotherapy system relieves stiff muscles and joints, features rotational jets for additional relief to the feet and lower back, and uses the Syllent water pump, the quietest on the market.
- The tubs are available with a right-hand or left-hand opening, and come standard in white with a white cabinet base; biscuit, bone, linen, and almond tub colors are available as upgrades.
- A range of special-order colors and a selection of 12 wood-grain cabinet faces can be specified for a custom look to match any décor. Additional options include a two- or three-wall surround, grab bars for the wall surround, and a harness and seat strap system.
With the improved access provided by the bathtub, individuals of all abilities may be able to remain in their homes longer. And it also has the benefit for parents as well. They would no longer have to strain their backs bending over a bathtub to bath their children.